Friday, February 17, 2012

The Woman in Black

The Woman in Black

Watches through the aged ridden window

What did they see?

Photos burned

Children….. Vanished

Secrets written in blood

Vague hints and mysteries

Roam the home

Shes anticipating your arrival

Not a swell convene

You don’t know why you are there

She is waiting…

But yet you are there

Her hot breath steams on the glass…

Curiosity gets the best of you…

She watches as you are pulled by the invisible force, into the house…

She grins…

She cackles, slightly

You don’t know what is here

Who is here…

Why… she is here.

But you are about to…

The Woman in Black

3 comments:

  1. I almost peed my pants when I read this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good, great word choice. I feel like someone is watching me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too...creepy...I wanna see this movie so bad! I like how you spaced things out for dramatic pauses and used really descriptive words to add to your already prominent voice. I keep staring out my window now. I'm so paranoid...thanks a lot, Ellie.

    ReplyDelete